Experiencing tooth loss? Looking for a more permanent alternative to dental dentures? Alaska Center for Dentistry provides the best dental implant services near Wasilla, Palmer, and Eagle Rock, AK.
Our experienced implant doctors are experts on the subject of teeth replacement and take pride in their ability to re-create natural-looking smiles.
How Does Tooth Replacement Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots," permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge, or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a comfortable chewing surface, restoring the appearance of the missing tooth.
Dental implants are perfect for patients of any age. They will never decay, and they can last a lifetime with proper care.
- Look Natural - Dental implants are matched to the rest of your teeth for a natural-looking smile.
- Don’t Hurt - Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth, with simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Our implant doctors craft dental implants that fit perfectly with your natural smile, protecting your jaw bone and gums.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your dental implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
If you’ve lost one or more of your teeth due to injury or decay, dental implants could rejuvenate your smile and repair your oral health for good!
Before a dental implants procedure, our doctors perform a thorough examination to determine if dental implants are right for your smile. After the examination, our team will review all pertinent information, including your treatment timeline, care guide, and financing options.
Single Dental Implant
If you’ve lost a single tooth due to decay or trauma, a single dental implant can help you smile with confidence again. Your natural tooth can be replaced with a single titanium dental implant and a natural-looking dental crown. A single dental implant will replace your natural tooth’s root and surface, allowing you to smile, speak and enjoy your favorite foods just like you could with your natural tooth!
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures (also known as "overdentures") can significantly restore the quality of life for many patients. Loss of a tooth can cause problems with basic, day-to-day activities like chewing or even speaking. Our Wasilla dental patients can find relief from discomfort and inconvenience with these removable "snap-in" dentures that are stabilized using dental implants.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. Following your consultation, our team will provide you with an honest and accurate cost breakdown.
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Other dental issues that could inhibit conventional treatment.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Alaska Center for Dentistry Today!
If you have questions about dental implants, tooth pain, or any other services Alaska Center for Dentistry offers, give us a call.